Can't connect access anyhing on local netwrok after 6 to 8 hours of up time on TP-LINK router

Gawron10001

Hello

I have an issue, I'm running motioneyeos on sepearte network on TP-Link router TL-WR841N, and after the router is up for 6 to eight hours it still can be connected wtih cameras, or my laptop, but I can't accses router, or any of the MEO cameras, i have to restart it to work normaly again. Only thing I've changed in router is Wi-Fi password. It is not connected to WAN, it's offline from the internet.

Quote me so I can reply <3

How is the IP address set up on the TP-Link?  Is the device you are connecting from offline too or does it have a second network?

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

This is separate network, and yes, i switch networks frequently on laptop

Quote me so I can reply <3

Any firmware updates available?  A lot of lower end routers will crash the HTTP service after a point in time due to memory leaks.

PC : 3600 · Crosshair VI WiFi · 2x16GB RGB 3200 · 1080Ti SC2 · 1TB WD SN750 · EVGA 1600G2 · Define C