KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Windows 10 Pro

So i decided to upgrade my pc from Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 10 Pro, and everytime when i try to boot from my bootable usb it will give me a bluescreen on windows 10. So i removed one of my ram sticks and it worked. After the installation i installed all the drivers and such on windows 10. Now it will boot with 8GB ram but not 10GB ram. When the extra 2GB stick is installed it will bluescreen at booting with the error: KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED and it just stucks at a bootloop of bluescreen with the same error. When the 2GB stick is removed it will boot just normally without any problems. The odd problem now here is that when i install Windows 7 again it just works with the extra 2GB stick without any problems, just windows 10 has problems.
Currently i have everything at stock now.

Specs:
Amd phenom x4 955 3.2GHZ
GTX 660 OEM.
500GB 5.4K 2.5 HDD
(currently) 8GB DDR2 800MHZ (1x4GB 2x2GB) normally 10GB ram (1x4GB 3x2GB)
GA MA785 US2H rev 1.0 motherboard with the latest bios version
Windows 10 Pro 1803 version.
All drivers installed.

KMODE BSD can be caused by corrupted RAM or incorrect/missmatched timings. On the blue screen did you have any other codes after the KMODE? Sometimes it will point to a specific driver. It is possible that with Windows 7 the RAM is being picked up even though there is a problem with it. I'm assuming your RAM does not all match since you have 10gb total. You may want to purchase a complete matching kit or just run with the 8gb for now. 

Current System: MoonLightRyzen

CPU: Ryzen 7 1700x @ 3.9ghz  Board: Asus ROG C6H  Ram: G.Skill TridentZ 32gb 3000mhz  Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic

GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1070 OC in SLI M.2: Samsung 960 Evo 250gb SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 512gb x2 HDD: Seagate Barracuda 3TB and 2TB

PSU: Corsair RM850x White  Cooler: XSPC/Phanteks Custom Loop 

Backup System: RedDragonV3.0

FX-8350 @ 4.7ghz, Asus TUF Sabertooth 990fx r3.0, MSI GTX 1060 6gb Gaming X, Crucial Balistix Tracer 32gb, M.2 Samsung 960 Evo 250,

Seagate Firecudda 2tb, Seagate Barracuda 2tb, NZXT S340 Elite White, Kraken X62, Corsair RM750x, Hue+

13 hours ago, Santo22 said:

KMODE BSD can be caused by corrupted RAM or incorrect/missmatched timings. On the blue screen did you have any other codes after the KMODE? Sometimes it will point to a specific driver. It is possible that with Windows 7 the RAM is being picked up even though there is a problem with it. I'm assuming your RAM does not all match since you have 10gb total. You may want to purchase a complete matching kit or just run with the 8gb for now. 

Thank you for responding to me :)

There is no extra codes after the KMODE. Just KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED. 

Most people have a driver issue with that code. Btw all my ram sticks had the exact same speed, latency and timings. Idk what to do now.

you can run Memtest and verify that the RAM is or is not corrupted. That would be my next step. If it is corrupted, then you know what the problem is. 

Current System: MoonLightRyzen

CPU: Ryzen 7 1700x @ 3.9ghz  Board: Asus ROG C6H  Ram: G.Skill TridentZ 32gb 3000mhz  Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic

GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1070 OC in SLI M.2: Samsung 960 Evo 250gb SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 512gb x2 HDD: Seagate Barracuda 3TB and 2TB

PSU: Corsair RM850x White  Cooler: XSPC/Phanteks Custom Loop 

Backup System: RedDragonV3.0

FX-8350 @ 4.7ghz, Asus TUF Sabertooth 990fx r3.0, MSI GTX 1060 6gb Gaming X, Crucial Balistix Tracer 32gb, M.2 Samsung 960 Evo 250,

Seagate Firecudda 2tb, Seagate Barracuda 2tb, NZXT S340 Elite White, Kraken X62, Corsair RM750x, Hue+