GOT BSOD ALMOST EVERY TIME

Please help me guys, my quite new laptop Asus Zenbook 14" UX430UN started to crash almost everytime after i put a harddisk that contained virus on it. it always showed IRQL_NOT_OR_LESS_EQUAL. I put the necessary files and some latest dump to look up to. Won't forget to put my laptop' specs on it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qYOzf0DPwVLjxfofxhWC5gMks9TgVf33/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/11UYnulcUkS_sCGlviYCqx1QcKVVx5XpF/view?usp=sharing

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Aq-9-4qfoOtci3IeoedfOzS3KK-o

x64

the os is pre-installed to the system and never changed it

the laptop is 1 month old

the os is as old as the the laptop

the cpu is i7-8550u

the gpu is mx150

made by asus

Please help me guys, thanks!

13 minutes ago, lyudhistira said:

Please help me guys, my quite new laptop Asus Zenbook 14" UX430UN started to crash almost everytime after i put a harddisk that contained virus on it.

So did you wipe the drive with the virus before inserting it? Online it says it can be related to new hardware that's not compatible. Just to confirm, every time you boot you receive this blue screen?

19 minutes ago, ZacoAttaco said:

So did you wipe the drive with the virus before inserting it? Online it says it can be related to new hardware that's not compatible. Just to confirm, every time you boot you receive this blue screen?

not every time, but occasionally. i got that bsod. and before i inserted it. i already formatted the drive yet still found the virus. so i formatted it after i saw the warning from my antivirus

3 hours ago, lyudhistira said:

not every time, but occasionally. i got that bsod. and before i inserted it. i already formatted the drive yet still found the virus. so i formatted it after i saw the warning from my antivirus

So now the drive is completely formatted? No remnants of the virus at all?

From my understanding this BSOD comes from new hardware being added so maybe installing some drivers from ASUS' website for your ASUS Zenbook could help.

yet i found no drivers in asus website and instantly bsod with the same error type

11 hours ago, lyudhistira said:

yet i found no drivers in asus website and instantly bsod with the same error type

If you search on the ASUS website, under drivers, 'UX430UN' I found several different drivers.

Also you might want to download something like CC Cleaner and Malwarebytes, AVG etc., who knows if there's any remnants of the virus still present on your system.

as you can see in the photo, it wouldn't show me the drivers that should have been in there

Printed Screen 12.PNG

And yet, it only made my intel intregated driver to error and i had to roll back the driver with resetting my pc. the bsod still happened. but i have installed every new driver in the website

• 1 month later...

[NEW UPDATE] 

After is disabled the storage thingy that i learned from youtube, it actually was getting better with almost no BSOD for the rest of them month. But sometimes around this week of my current post, it got back worse again with 3 or 4 times a day. I've already done what i could with installing all of the update from ASUS website and done some of advices from YouTube. So, can anyone help me please?  

23 hours ago, lyudhistira said:

[NEW UPDATE] 

After is disabled the storage thingy that i learned from youtube, it actually was getting better with almost no BSOD for the rest of them month. But sometimes around this week of my current post, it got back worse again with 3 or 4 times a day. I've already done what i could with installing all of the update from ASUS website and done some of advices from YouTube. So, can anyone help me please?  

If you have an external drive, just back up all your files and reinstall Windows, most of your issues would probably be fixed then. Especially considering the drive at some stage had a virus on it.