Clean looking case with window and room for H100 (or similar)

fewkesy

BitFenix Shinobi XL?

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting

I think this beta is having a few issues displaying all the replies in this thread. Only way I can see them is by viewing all posts this week.

The Shinobi XL (with window) seems like it could be a good choice. Anyone got any thoughts for/against it?

CPU: Intel i7 3770k @4.2 Ghz cooled by Corsair H100 | Case: Bitfenix Prodigy | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z77n-WiFi | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1866MHz CL10 Video CardEVGA GTX 660 SC 

Power Supply: OCZ 550W | SSD: Samsung 840 PRO 256GB | HDD: Seagate 2TB | Monitor #1: Dell P2314H | Monitor #2: LG M2380DF | Monitor #3: LG E1960

Mouse: Razer Deathadder | Mouse Mat: Corsair MM200 | Keyboard: Apple Wired Aluminium Keyboard | Headphones: Bose QC15 | Phone: iPhone 5S 16GB Silver

Lots of choices out there, and lots of prices.

Corsair 650D, 800D, 600T or the bigger, new 900.

CM StormTrooper or the Storm Scout 2.

Fractal Define R4 does have compatibility issues between certain mobo and the H100/H100i, but some have been able to put it up top. Usually the conflict occured with the RAM dimms, so buy low profile ram if you go this route, like Corsair Vengence LP or GSkills Ares.

Silverstone Fortress FT03 has a window option, but as a aluminum case, its a bit more $$. Also, there's a new, better looking version called the Fortress FT04, but not sure if it has the window option.

Antec has several Mid and Full Tower options as well.

From what I've seen' date=' It's pretty tough to be able to get a dual rad in the top without obstructing the motherboard and I can't mount the rad in the front of the case due to needing the 3.5" bays.[/quote']

Unfortunately there aren't many simple cases out there at a low price. A lower cost alternative to the 650D is the 550D. There's the Bitfenix Ghost, or the LIAN LI PC-7HX. I wish there were more to chose from because I like a sleek design as well but they're either too expensive or lack certain features i'm looking for.

Bitfenix Ghost is a pain in the ass to get at a fair price in the Uk though.

Phantom 410? that case is so prwetty.... it has a window, may not be that big, but it has one and you can slap a h100 up on da top
The window only shows the bits I want to see, except possibly the graphics card, anyway so for me the window size is fine. Mine also has a H100 in it and it was pretty straight forward to mount with my brothers hand for help.

The new p280 white windows edition maybe (linus showed it in a CES video I think).

Anything I write is just a comment, take is as such, there is no guarantees associated with anything I say.

ATX Portable rig (smaller than prodigy(LOL)) :  Nmedia 2800 | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h  | Corsair HX1000 | Scythe Big Shuriken | i5 3570K  |  XFX R9 290 DoubleD | Corsair Vengeance 32GB