Irish tech stores

Krik00

I'm currently in Dublin, wondering what good tech stores here are, so I'm asking you. Would like to buy external battery and maybe new gpu... Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Well there's that one down in... no wait that's a liquor store.

What about the one over at... no that's a bar.

Maybe that one big over by the... no no no, that's the brewery. 

Does it have to be tech? 

I tried the one down in, got some good deals, the one over at left me wasted and I just visited that one bigger over by the... Was nice a tour ? nvm then, I'm just wondering casue in Slovakia it's pretty pricey and short in supply soooo

Just ask at the local pubs. After a few pints, everyone knows everything and/or will be happy to tell you where to go.

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

Hello, 

I'm also in Dublin.

You have the following options:

1) Amazon (so so coverage)

2) laptopsdirect.ie (they have individual hardware components as well)

3) custompc.ie (more for desktop and hardware itself)

Ireland as a country unfortunately has no good Hardware dealer which was a huge shock for me as well.

One more option which I am considering right now is buying from Portugal, since it's a part of EU there are no import taxes. It is also a lot cheaper than buying almost anywhere else in Europe.

Hope this helps.

3 hours ago, Krik00 said:

I'm currently in Dublin, wondering what good tech stores here are, so I'm asking you. Would like to buy external battery and maybe new gpu... Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

amazon.com/.co.uk and newegg Ireland are the best i can think of

overclockers.co.uk does deliver to Ireland but i haven't used it

I've heard Maplins was decent, not sure if they're still in business though. Besides that, your best bet would be Amazon, scan.co.uk, or cclonline.

Gaming PC: i5 8600k @ 5GHz | 16GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200MHz RGB | ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-E | ASUS TURBO GTX 1080 8GB | Corsair H115i Pro RGB | Corsair CX750M | 240GB Crucial SSD | 500GB Seagate 7200rpm | NZXT H500 TG | Windows 10 64 Bit Professional

Peripherals: Corsair K70 LUX (Cherry MX Red) Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro & Antlion ModMic 4 Razer Deathadder Chroma 2013 Fiio E10k DAC & AMP

3 hours ago, Geotropism said:

I've heard Maplins was decent, not sure if they're still in business though. Besides that, your best bet would be Amazon, scan.co.uk, or cclonline.

They are closed.

10 hours ago, Krik00 said:

adverts.ie