Random Memory Management BSOD

ckl_1981

Good day all, I have install a m.2 nvme and did a clean instal of Windows 10 Home 1803 and i randomly getting BSOD on memory management. I checked my ram sticks, did a sfc scan, check my disk, checked all my drivers and it still appears randomly like once a week or none at all... my build is a Ryzen 1500x on a Asus x370-f mobo 16 gb hyper x fury ram 1 rx570 gpu and an asus xonar essence stx sound card and 4 mechanical hdd. I also did a mem check...all fine. What could be causing the issue pls advise thanks.

2 minutes ago, KarathKasun said:

Are you overclocking anything?

If not it sounds like a driver causing the crash.

no overclocking

I also noticed something that my standby memory is at 9gb while free is 2gb plus could this be the issue? I used rammap to free standby and it frees up nearly 99% of the standby memory, during gaming no bsod only youtubing and facebook...

That's a GPU driver problem.  You can disable hardware acceleration in your browser or try changing the driver.

Standby memory is "free" memory.  Windows is using it as a cache in case you access that data again.  If the space it consumes is needed, it is flushed.  There is no need to manually flush it.

9 hours ago, KarathKasun said:

That's a GPU driver problem.  You can disable hardware acceleration in your browser or try changing the driver.

Standby memory is "free" memory.  Windows is using it as a cache in case you access that data again.  If the space it consumes is needed, it is flushed.  There is no need to manually flush it.

will try thanks for the assist