Start up time limit

Wanpug

So I recently built a PC, I am quite proud of it (https://pcpartpicker.com/list/4BjdxG). My Start up time in with Win10 Home is around 9-11 secs from fully powered off to login screen (I know that is quite fast) OS is on the M.2 Drive, my question is is there anything else that can lower the start up time (I know optane exists, but will it really change the start up time), I've removed all unnecessary startup programs. I'm just curious what the lower limit is for start up time. Can it be possible to get 4-5 secs for start up or EVEN 1-3 secs from fully powered off to login screen. I'm really just curious, I'm happy with what I already have for start up time, I barely have enough time to blow my nose before Win10 is asking for password, I'm probably not going to do anything to actually lower it more, just wanna see how far technology will allow for.

Real Life sucks, yes, the graphics are good but the characters are terrible, the story sucks and I can't find any quests.

If you got a faster SSD then maybe, but that is already a fast time.

The fastest ssds on the market right now are samsung 970 and the optane SSD (not the optane booster or whatever)

Also maybe a faster proccessor helps too, but i dont know how much.