Any real world or testing info on Aerocool DS 120 and 140 fans?

I have been looking for tests it real world info on the Aerocool DS(dead silent) 120mm and 140mm fans.

I found a review from I think kitguru. But all they did was swap the aerocool fans in for a corsair aio, result was that it cooled the same or slightly better( 1 to 2 c) but was quieter, by quieter they said they can only test to a low of like 27 decibels. And this was an open bench I think. 

Anyone have these fans and Any info?  The claims on the website have more cfm more pressure and as quiet as noctuas. But no one ever says they use them?

5 minutes ago, YouSirAreADudeSir said:

I presume you've already traipsed through all these?

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=aerocool+ds+120

edit

I'm not being funny, but at least GOOGLE/YOUTUBE search before posting here

Yeah when i clicked on your link about half of those I have already seen and most don't have any data other than opinions.

One was a guy just opening and plugging them into a wall socket( with some kind of converter) and saying they are pretty silent then he blew a papertowel with it...

Was looking for more professional info or real world experience like someone who upgraded a fan,on their cpu cooler or changed their case fans and noticed a difference.

But thanks I will look through some of the ones in your link maybe the ones I didn't see Already will help, at least the ones in English.

3 hours ago, ChaseDown said:

Yeah when i clicked on your link about half of those I have already seen and most don't have any data other than opinions.

One was a guy just opening and plugging them into a wall socket( with some kind of converter) and saying they are pretty silent then he blew a papertowel with it...

Was looking for more professional info or real world experience like someone who upgraded a fan,on their cpu cooler or changed their case fans and noticed a difference.

But thanks I will look through some of the ones in your link maybe the ones I didn't see Already will help, at least the ones in English.

TastyPC used to do REALLY good case fan reviews, before she went bats-hit crazy that is 

With all the Trolls, Try Hards, Noobs and Weirdos around here you'd think i'd find SOMEWHERE to fit in!

Hey, Don't know if you're still looking for case fan reviews but @Imbellis Linked to his Google Sheet in another post. It has the info you are looking for on the Aerocool DS fans you were looking at.  The OP told me the pricing is a bit out of date but it'll have all the info you need

With all the Trolls, Try Hards, Noobs and Weirdos around here you'd think i'd find SOMEWHERE to fit in!

On 8/1/2018 at 11:10 PM, YouSirAreADudeSir said:

Hey, Don't know if you're still looking for case fan reviews but @Imbellis Linked to his Google Sheet in another post. It has the info you are looking for on the Aerocool DS fans you were looking at.  The OP told me the pricing is a bit out of date but it'll have all the info you need

So was this from real testing or product page? 

1 hour ago, ChaseDown said:

So was this from real testing or product page? 

product page, but it's a start

19 hours ago, YouSirAreADudeSir said:

product page, but it's a start

It is indeed. That's why i posted the question the specs seem amazing for them not to,be used by everyone!

5 hours ago, ChaseDown said:

It is indeed. That's why i posted the question the specs seem amazing for them not to,be used by everyone!

Like all specs you've got to take them with a pinch of salt.  I usually just get whichever fans go with my theme.  The real world differences between fan specs are so small it's not really worth testing.  If you're putting them on a case get thin blades.  If you're putting them on a rad get fat blades.  Most fans are inaudible set at middle RPM anyways and you just can't reasonably expect a fan to be going full tilt and not hear it.  The only real worry is whine, and that can happen on a fan by fan basis even within the same product range

6 hours ago, YouSirAreADudeSir said:

Like all specs you've got to take them with a pinch of salt.  I usually just get whichever fans go with my theme.  The real world differences between fan specs are so small it's not really worth testing.  If you're putting them on a case get thin blades.  If you're putting them on a rad get fat blades.  Most fans are inaudible set at middle RPM anyways and you just can't reasonably expect a fan to be going full tilt and not hear it.  The only real worry is whine, and that can happen on a fan by fan basis even within the same product range

Ty!