Laptop GPU(s)

Mrshan

So I have a HP Pavilion 17 -ab309nm. CPU: i5-7300HQ 2.50GHz ( 3.50GHz on boost ), GeForce GTX 1050ti, 8GB RAM 2400MHz
I've been playing World of Warcraft and it's on recommended settings and I've turned the MSAA and SSAA as well the FXAA off. It's going to an average of 100-150 fps ( when I set the max fps to 200 which is the limit in WoW ). But sometimes it stutters, drops fps to 15-20 fps. I've checked if there is a thermal problem but nothing special, CPU is on an about 60-69( Celsius ) and GPU is on an about 54-60 ( Celsius ). But the problem is when it stutters I can see in the Task Manager that the integrated GPU is going to max load and the dedicated GPU is on the same load as it was before ( about 40-55% ), and as soon as I minimize the game's windows it goes down ( the load of the Integrated GPU ). So I've searched on forums to see what might be the problem. Tried with the Control Center in 3D settings, and also I've changed the GPU to GeForce GTX1050ti in World of Warcraft in-game settings. Tried to disable the integrated GPU, but that doesn't seem to be the case. My shared memory with the integrated GPU is 4GB, if that is important. 
I'm wondering if it's a game problem or maybe something with thermals because my fans do crank up when I'm playing the game but I think that is normal due to higher usage of the components. 

Could be a power limitation, my gtx 965m exceeds the limit of my power supply when I overclock it. Is your laptop plugged in, when you are gaming? 

7 minutes ago, Lawliet93 said:

Could be a power limitation, my gtx 965m exceeds the limit of my power supply when I overclock it. Is your laptop plugged in, when you are gaming? 

Yet it is. But somehow there was less stuttering while it was not plugged in. But I assume it's because fps is then locked to 30 fps ( while unplugged ) so less fps limit less stutter.
I've just tested on League of Legends ( even if it's a less demanding game ) it has no significant fps drop ( maximum drop was 15 fps ).