Modmic 4 issues on PS4

NotMrTaco
Go to solution Solved by AAJoe,

See if this helps: 

I've started the video where he's talking about PS4 specific things. Since its working in party chat its basically a software issue (meaning Fortnite) so I am not sure how else to help :( 

Hi, I have a mod mic 4 with the mute attached to it. When I use a Y adapter to plug into my controller, the microphone picks up my voice clearly and people can hear me in parties on PS4, but If I use the mic on a game for example fortnite, it'll still pickup my voice when I try to change the volume, but it does not give my mic audio to the game, meaning that other people can't hear me, this also happens sometimes on PC as well. Do you have any suggestions as to what I should do?

See if this helps: 

I've started the video where he's talking about PS4 specific things. Since its working in party chat its basically a software issue (meaning Fortnite) so I am not sure how else to help :( 

Director of Marketing for Antlion Audio, creators of the ModMic.

More info at www.ModMic.com

Ask questions, I'm friendly!

4 hours ago, AAJoe said:

See if this helps: 

Thank you! This helped me out.