Pc Build won't start up

Brocco Boi

So I put all my pc components together this morning and I am now at the stage of starting up, but it won't. My ASUS motherboard does show some lights, but those are completely aesthethic. The lights do show that the motherboard has power. I have moved my 2/4 stick of ram from the correct slots to different ones, but that wont help. I've removed my gpu, no sign either and double checked the front panel connectors, I have tried a screwdriver too instead of the powerswitch, still nothing would happen. I have also checked my 24-pin connector and my 8-pin cpu connector, no signs of life in my pc. Anybody got an idea on how I should fix this? Thanks in advance.

Did you mount the motherboard on the case stand-offs or did you just screw it in?

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X Cooler: Corsair H100i Platinum SE Mobo: Asus B550-A GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 XC RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200MHz 16CL 4x8GB (DDR4) SSD0: Crucial MX300 525GB SSD1: Samsung QVO 1TB PSU: NZXT C650 Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow Monitor: Asus VG259QM (240Hz)

I usually edit my posts immediately after posting them, as I don't check for typos before pressing the shiny SUBMIT button.

Unraid Server

CPU: Ryzen 5 7600 Cooler: Noctua NH-U12S Mobo: Asus B650E-i RAM: Kingston Server Premier ECC 2x32GB (DDR5) SSD: Samsung 980 2x1TB HDD: Toshiba MG09 1x18TB; Toshiba MG08 2x16TB HDD Controller: LSI 9207-8i PSUCorsair SF750 Case: Node 304

I put the case stand-offs in and then put the screws thru the motherboard holes into the stand-offs