OBS/Logitech not recognizing new webcam

Juusuhako

Hello all,

my brother just bought a Logitech C922 webcam for streaming. However, Streamlabs OBS does not recognize the camera. Regular OBS does find it but shows no picture (black).

The Logitech software claims a different app. is currently using the camera and shows no picture. However, Skype and Windows Camera both show a picture/video. 

I tried numerous "solutions" but to no avail. Any suggestions?

make sure the cam is on the highest layer and make sure its set proper in fps and what not

(◑‿◐)

7 minutes ago, Valkyrie Lenneth said:

make sure the cam is on the highest layer and make sure its set proper in fps and what not

Would this be Streamlabs or OBS? Streamlabs doesn't even show the cam. as an option to pick, whilst OBS just shows... well, nothing. I did try and set the recommended resolution and FPS from Logitechs website but that didnt help.

2 minutes ago, Juusuhako said:

Would this be Streamlabs or OBS? Streamlabs doesn't even show the cam. as an option to pick, whilst OBS just shows... well, nothing. I did try and set the recommended resolution and FPS from Logitechs website but that didnt help.

on obs

(◑‿◐)

4 minutes ago, Valkyrie Lenneth said:

on obs

I dont see any "layer" option (this is my own PC, not my brothers, so different cam.) I should probably correct myself and say its OBS Studio and not just "OBS".

image.png.07362226914fe48c1dea4e9c20f32340.png

3 hours ago, Juusuhako said:

I dont see any "layer" option (this is my own PC, not my brothers, so different cam.) I should probably correct myself and say its OBS Studio and not just "OBS".

image.png.07362226914fe48c1dea4e9c20f32340.png

u need to drag it at sources, to the top :)

(◑‿◐)