Problem with GPU on Win10

Yogurt3-2
Go to solution Solved by Johnsmith45,

Have you tried a previous version of the driver instead of the latest one I had problems with the latest AMD drivers. The other option would be to try your graphics card in a different system to see if the problem persists. If it is a software problem usually reinstalling windows or rolling back the drivers tend to solve most problems. What makes you think it is a software issue and not a hardware related issue? You need to also check and make sure that all the wires and the graphic card is correctly seated in pcie slot. 

Hello,

Even after a full windows 10 reinstallation, when the computer boots into windows the graphics card shows only the last frame from the splash screen. 1/4 times the computer would either work perfectly or the screen would turn black at random times, not linked to the load on the CPU.

It sounds to me like a software problem. I hope. Send Help :))

Bios updated.

GPU Driver up to date.

i5-8400

Cooler Gammaxx 400

Zotac Mini GTX 1070

Asus H370M-Plus

16 GB G.Skill Agon RAM

Seasonic S12II-520W

Have you tried a previous version of the driver instead of the latest one I had problems with the latest AMD drivers. The other option would be to try your graphics card in a different system to see if the problem persists. If it is a software problem usually reinstalling windows or rolling back the drivers tend to solve most problems. What makes you think it is a software issue and not a hardware related issue? You need to also check and make sure that all the wires and the graphic card is correctly seated in pcie slot. 

11 minutes ago, Johnsmith45 said:

In my mind, if it was a hardware related issue, the problem would persist through the bios settings menu.

I'm gonna roll back the driver for the GPU, as you said.

EDIT: I don't know how i never thought about doing this. It works. Next on the list: talk to Nvidia support and tell them my problem with the new driver. Also, thank you, thank you, thank you!