Can't start windows with SSD (BSOD)

Br3aking

CPU: Intel i8-8700k

Water Cooler: Corsair H60 AIO Water Cooler

GPU: Zotac GTX 1070 Mini 8gb
Motherboard: Gigabyte Z370N WiFi

SSD: MyDigitalSSD 240GB (256GB) BPX 80mm (2280) M.2 PCI Express 3.0 x4 (PCIe Gen3 x4) NVMe MLC SSD

SSD: Intel Optane Memory
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB

PSU: Corsair CX600M

RAM: G.Skill Ripjaw 16gb

Case: Silverstone SG13 Mini-ITX

So earlier I was trying to install Intel Optane Memory, now I can't boot into windows with my m.2 SSD. It won't have anything to do with windows, I tried creating a boot drive to reinstall windows and it just gives me a stop code error Thread Exception not Handled (nstf.sys). I tried creating a WinPE boot drive to try and format the drive, same stop code. The computer works fine with the HDD but anytime I have the SSD plugged in it doesn't go past bios. I think Windows 10 is installed on the SSD but I can no longer check what's even on the drive.

it may be a dead SSD or something wrong with the format if you cant access the SSD anymore. use a program like Seagate's SeaTools select the drive and run a test to see if it is fully dead or still fixable from your HDD. See if it's NTFS or RAW format because windows cant boot from RAW. Also, check if windows is installed

DISCLAIMER:What I say may not always be right

21 hours ago, Dangosaurus said:

it may be a dead SSD or something wrong with the format if you cant access the SSD anymore. use a program like Seagate's SeaTools select the drive and run a test to see if it is fully dead or still fixable from your HDD. See if it's NTFS or RAW format because windows cant boot from RAW. Also, check if windows is installed

DISCLAIMER:What I say may not always be right

Thanks for trying to help. I just pulled up the drive by installing Ubuntu from a USB and formatted it. It does work now, and after formatting it I ran badblocks. The bad blocks result showed up that there were no bad sectors on the SSD so looks like it was just some software issues.

25 minutes ago, Br3aking said:

Thanks for trying to help. I just pulled up the drive by installing Ubuntu from a USB and formatted it. It does work now, and after formatting it I ran badblocks. The bad blocks result showed up that there were no bad sectors on the SSD so looks like it was just some software issues.

So just for clarity, you formatted a drive from within Ubuntu and reinstalled Windows on it and this solved your problems?