Server crashes after start.

Snfie
Go to solution Solved by Snfie,

Hello I'm Sorry for wasting your time I found the Issue myself  so in the old BIOS of the old hardware I was able in the 20 seconds to see the temperature was going very high and then it shut off. So thank's to everyone but I'm an Idiot

So hello I have a issue with my Server Pc. When I start it it does post and mostly loads windows but randomly crashes 1-20 seconds after start.

Hardware:

• 3 GB RAM(2GB Samung + 1GB Samsung)
  • Intel Pentium 2ghz
  • Asus P5GC-MX
  • Some werid old graphics card where no name is on it
  • 350 Watt PSU

Before anyone tells me to swap RAM or check on the wiring I already did that.

Edit:

I added some photos so you can see what the system looks like

Spoiler

IMG_20180717_162642.jpgIMG-20180716-WA0001.jpeg

Well, this is some very old LGA 775 hardware, so this is expected. I would remove the card, (if the motherboard has any video out), remove all but one RAM sticks. This should narrow down the scope of potential issues. Than, check the thermals just to make sure there are no issues with overheating. (It's old hardware the thermal paste under the CPU cooler is most probably dry)

maybe you werid old graphics card is the prob. try using a different card. also is it running W10? because I think w10 puts too much load on it. try using lubuntu,

10 minutes ago, Konrad_K said:

Well, this is some very old LGA 775 hardware, so this is expected. I would remove the card, (if the motherboard has any video out), remove all but one RAM sticks. This should narrow down the scope of potential issues. Than, check the thermals just to make sure there are no issues with overheating. (It's old hardware the thermal paste under the CPU cooler is most probably dry)

Well I built the system yesterday with parts I foun on the Trash. Everything seamed to work i put it into an old case and today i hooked it up again after testing yesterday.

But I will reamove the card swtich it with an old radeon X300SE also from the trash worked aswell and sadly the motherboard does have no display out

17 minutes ago, Firewrath9 said:

maybe you werid old graphics card is the prob. try using a different card. also is it running W10? because I think w10 puts too much load on it. try using lubuntu,

Yes I use windows 10 yesterday everything seemed to work fine

So now I swapped the GPU tested still crashing.

Hello I'm Sorry for wasting your time I found the Issue myself  so in the old BIOS of the old hardware I was able in the 20 seconds to see the temperature was going very high and then it shut off. So thank's to everyone but I'm an Idiot