Ram not showing

I just recently rebuilt (disassembled and reassembled in order to clean) my pc and the specs are:- 

Asrock x58 extreme 3 mobo

Intel xeon x5660 @stock 2.8ghz

Kingston ddr3 4x2gb kvr1333d3n9/2g

Xfx r9 270x 2gb

Fsp hexa+ 550watt psu

Wd 500gb hdd

Liteonit 128gb ssd

Before my doing this, all 8gb of my ram showed in the bios, task manager and system properties. However now only 2gb shows and my PC has become slow as hell. I've tried (i think) every possible combination and with all of them the PC doesn't even POST. In the only 2 that it does post is when either i have a stick only in the last slot or i use the recommended config by the mobo manual for 4 sticks and in these it boots. However then, the only stick recognized by the bios in these cases ^^ is the last one i.e only 2gb out of the 8. 

Most importantly and interestingly is that CPUZ identifies all of the sticks which makes me think that (hopefully) there isn't any hardware fault in nor the mobo or the ram sticks itself.

Im really frustrated at this point and any help would be much appreciated. Thanks! :D

Ok, have you gone into the BIOS and checked if somehow something has changed there? If you have 4 DIMM slots populated, but only 1 slot is actually showing, that's very unusual. Do you know if there's only 1 stick that works? 1 DIMM slot that works? or just can only run with 1 at a time? Are than any LED errors on the motherboard?