Windows Update

Vectraat

So I went to install the latest Windows 10 Update on my desktop and after restarting my computer it launched me into a "Windows Setup" prompt where I can select my language, time and currency format, keyboard or input method etc. If I hit next, the other screen says "Install Now"

What the heck is this? Is my desktop actually going to reinstall a fresh copy of Windows or is this just a standard update? Because if this is just a standard update, I've never seen this before. Usually my computer just auto-updates and reboots a few times. I think this is a fresh install?

Is there any way to get around NOT doing this? I really don't know why an update is doing this?

EDIT: Found a fix for the problem. How to delete posts?

11 hours ago, Vectraat said:

So I went to install the latest Windows 10 Update on my desktop and after restarting my computer it launched me into a "Windows Setup" prompt where I can select my language, time and currency format, keyboard or input method etc. If I hit next, the other screen says "Install Now"

What the heck is this? Is my desktop actually going to reinstall a fresh copy of Windows or is this just a standard update? Because if this is just a standard update, I've never seen this before. Usually my computer just auto-updates and reboots a few times. I think this is a fresh install?

Is there any way to get around NOT doing this? I really don't know why an update is doing this?

EDIT: Found a fix for the problem. How to delete posts?

I'm glad you figured it out. Just mark your own comment above as solved.

11 hours ago, stateofpsychosis said:

I'm glad you figured it out. Just mark your own comment above as solved.

How do you do that? And why can't I just delete it? 

11 hours ago, Vectraat said:

How do you do that? And why can't I just delete it? 

Click the check mark below your initial post.

You don't delete posts so other people can find them if they have the same problem and find the solution :)

52 minutes ago, stateofpsychosis said:

Click the check mark below your initial post.

You don't delete posts so other people can find them if they have the same problem and find the solution :)

There is no check mark below my OP.

26 minutes ago, Vectraat said:

There is no check mark below my OP.

Okay, maybe you can't mark the OP as solved. Just type what you did to solve it in a comment and then mark that one as solved I guess :P