Wierd sound bug

Nicool
Go to solution Solved by Nicool,
7 hours ago, iceflower700 said:

I would also try another pair of headphones just in case

I just found out !

It the little beep boop of Windows Smart Screen, it lower all sound but i just skip it so he don't reset the sound ! WOW thanks windows !

The problem is simple: the sound on windows decrease in volume from time to time the only fix I have is to lower at 0% wait 5 sec and set the volume i wanted (usually 100%) (it's not my ear the green sound bar of W10 is clearly low) and even after that the sound is never at full volume

I use

- AKG K182

on my MSI B85 G43 Mother Board

Through the front audio of my CM Storm Enforcer 

I would make sure it isn't the headphones. Once my music occasionally started pausing and playing again for no reason. It turned out to be a loose connection in the headphones that messed with the pause/play button. Maybe in your case it is the volume down button instead. If it isn't the headphones try using the port on the motherboard instead of on the front of the case. If those fixes don't work, sorry.

6 minutes ago, iceflower700 said:

I would make sure it isn't the headphones. Once my music occasionally started pausing and playing again for no reason. It turned out to be a loose connection in the headphones that messed with the pause/play button. Maybe in your case it is the volume down button instead. If it isn't the headphones try using the port on the motherboard instead of on the front of the case. If those fixes don't work, sorry.

My headphone have no volume button so If directly using the port of my motherboard don't work either I will just live with it

2 minutes ago, Nicool said:

My headphone have no volume button so If directly using the port of my motherboard don't work either I will just live with it

7 hours ago, iceflower700 said:

I just found out !

It the little beep boop of Windows Smart Screen, it lower all sound but i just skip it so he don't reset the sound ! WOW thanks windows !

1 hour ago, Nicool said:

I just found out !

that sucks, glad you fixed it

3 hours ago, Nicool said:

I just found out !

Hooray for Microsoft improving our daily lives with new improved tortures!

Now let's see what they can cook up for next bigger Windows patch...

I mean sounds stopping working for some users is getting such old fashioned.