HyperX Allow FPS BIOS mode

Conner112

I have a HyperX Alloy FPS keyboard. Recently I have been getting into a console, so but I looked up videos that I could connect my keyboard and mouse to PlayStation  4.

to do that I need to turn my keyboard into BIOS mode. And on this keyboard, I have no Idea so I need help

You should be able to just plug it in, choose which profile you want to pair it to, and then it should work from there(scrolling menus, typing text etc).

Or do you mean, to actually use the keyboard and mouse to play games?

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/7/2018 at 11:01 PM, Conner112 said:

I have a HyperX Alloy FPS keyboard. Recently I have been getting into a console, so but I looked up videos that I could connect my keyboard and mouse to PlayStation  4.

to do that I need to turn my keyboard into BIOS mode. And on this keyboard, I have no Idea so I need help

I have a hyperx alloy fps pro. Had the same issue, i did some research and i found that hyperx is not compatible with ps4 :( maybe if we find out how to put it in bios mode it will work

• 5 weeks later...

I have the same exact problem... Did you guys figure it out? 

I have the hyperx alloy elite and it worked for me one time and than never again. So it has to be possible somehow

• 1 month later...

I just bought this and it doesn't work for my ps4. this I so sad

• 1 month later...

Try holding fn+Esc for 4 secs. If that don't work try pressing fn+insert buttons or fn+Delete buttons; hope that worked for you guys!.