MOTO E4 - Textnow

Build Number ncqs26.69-64-5
Android Version: 7.1.1
Provider: TextNow

The phone receives signal and goes up as high as full bars but says no service, went into APN settings and can't add or change settings

Text Now shows to have
Name Textnow
APN c1.korem2m.com
MCC 310
MNC 260

but this is not in the list of APN just a 
Sprint
Sprint(cinet.spcs) 
Sprint(mms_over_wifi
Sprint(otasn)
Sprint(sprint)

Phone was bought 4 days ago, tried using there ##72786# to reset network didn't work, tried to factory reset didn't work, tried Updating PRL and Profile didn't work, Tried turning on and OFF data and Airplane mode and background restriction and that didn't work, even took out sim and booted up and (apn was unavailable) put sim back in and still locked and not working still.

What is Qwurky is i can receive calls and Awn them But i can't receive texts, can't get online, can't call out and can't send out texts.

Is the phone supported by your Internet provider? In USA there is a lot of weird things going on with phone support and IP's.

1 minute ago, Some Random Member said:

Is the phone supported by your Internet provider? In USA there is a lot of weird things going on with phone support and IP's.

I don't quite understand the question so i'll Awn the best i can.

1. if i turn on Internet(Wifi) to the phone it will work 100% fine,  Textnow(textnow.com) uses sprint they are a 3rd party provider like Straight Talk
2. Text Now is in the USA area and so is sprint the coverage is 100% in my area.
3. the sprint settings are in the phone but not the Textnow settings that i have found and posted here that textnow on there support page says should be in the phone.

12 minutes ago, distantworld101 said:

I don't quite understand the question so i'll Awn the best i can.

1. if i turn on Internet(Wifi) to the phone it will work 100% fine,  Textnow(textnow.com) uses sprint they are a 3rd party provider like Straight Talk
2. Text Now is in the USA area and so is sprint the coverage is 100% in my area.
3. the sprint settings are in the phone but not the Textnow settings that i have found and posted here that textnow on there support page says should be in the phone.

In this case it may be a good idea to pay textnow a visit and ask whats up, if there is a textnow store near you. They may be able to help you.