gaming / streaming PC proposition ?

Hello there 
am thinking of building a new pc 
but this pc i want to use it as a streaming / gaming pc for games like pubg , rainbow 6 siege , fornite and BF1 
and About budget it is around 1500$
so i want to ask about a few things 
1st CPU 
well i was thinking about 3 processors 
i7 8700k  i know it is the best among them but getting that cpu will fuck my budget a little bit 
i7 8700    it is maybe a middle choice but u know it is a 50$ different from the k 
i5 8600k    is it good for streaming ? will it stream the newest games ? 
few notes u should know 
the graphics card  that i intend to buy is GTX 1070ti with 144hz monitor 
so yes i will need to get more frames 
Also  there is the amd side with a lot less expensive but not as good as intel in gaming experience 

so i need to know wt is your recommendations for the cpu  and that is the 1st question 

The 2nd concern is CPU COOLER  
if i get the i7 8700k 
i cannot afford a aio liquid cooler 
so am thinking of mild overclock  
and here comes the question ,  What is the minimal recommendations For A Cpu Cooler for i7 8700k ? 
 Am thinking of buying the  

Cooler Master MA610P   Yes it is RGP and it looks good but will it withstand the i7 8700k ? if i overclocked it ? and What are the limits of ghz that i can get with this cooler ? 

I hope u help me in those things Sorry for my bad english am trying to get better
And am thankful for any help  u can provide 
if u have any suggestion about anything related to the pc pls go ahead and guide me 

Hi

The 8700K gets really hot if you are trying to push for 5GHz. A mild overclock should be ok with a decent air cooler. Also the silicon lottery means you might be lucky and get a good chip.

Do you just need the tower ? Or is the monitor included in the budget ?

Just now, lee32uk said:

Hi

The 8700K gets really hot if you are trying to push for 5GHz. A mild overclock should be ok with a decent air cooler. Also the silicon lottery means you might be lucky and get a good chip.

Do you just need the tower ? Or is the monitor included in the budget ?

the monitor is included :D
the budget hopefully can be increased but not much 

8700 will do fine for streaming and you won't require a more expensive Z series motherboard.

Make sure you get 16GB of ram

i5-6600k (4.6) | Dark Rock 3 | MSI GAMING X 1060 6GB | 8GB DDR4 | 120GB SSD & 1TB HDD | Crystal 460x

| Acer GN246HL 1080p 24" 144hz & Acer G246HL 1080p 24" 60hz |

PSU Tier List | PC Partpickers: US Canada Australia UK

1 hour ago, PaY*|*DaY said:

the monitor is included :D
the budget hopefully can be increased but not much 

The i7 8700 and B360 board would be fine if you want to save some money. I would suggest something like the ASRock B360 Pro 4 or B360M Pro 4 if you want micro ATX.

Also assuming your monitor is 1080p/144Hz ? then you could easily save on the gpu and get a GTX 1070 instead of the 1070 ti.

Something like a Cryorig H7 would also be better than the stock cooler if you go with a retail version of the 8700.

Hard to beat the Ryzen 2700 or 2700X for a single system streaming/gaming PC tbh. Its got a bit more headroom than the 8700k in terms of encoding power while streaming. I'd go that route instead imo.

YouTube/CoalitionGaming - Cameras: Canon 1DX MkII, Canon EOS M6 MkII, Panasonic Lumix G85
The Gaming/Streaming/Editing Rig: Codename
LINCHPIN 
Ryzen 9 5900X // Gigabyte Aorus X570 Elite mobo // 32gb G.Skill TridentZ RGB 3600mhz // Swiftech Boreas custom CPU loop & IRIS Helix Fans // Lian LI PC-O11 Dynamic Case // Nvidia RTX 3080 FE  // Sandisk x400 1tb SSD // Micron 2tb SSD // WD 1tb Blue HDD // SK Hynix Gold P31 NVME 1tb SSD //