240mm Rad with 140mm fans?

So I'm currently in the process of getting all the parts for my Pc, I bought a pair of 140mm fans from Phanteks for intake, but now i want an AIO cooler because here in Mexico is hot as balls right now, my case is the Phanteks P300 so radiator support is only in the front.

Or maybe a 120mm radiator would be enough? Im going for the Ryzen 5 2400G but i would like future proof

9 minutes ago, Cbax said:

So I'm currently in the process of getting all the parts for my Pc, I bought a pair of 140mm fans from Phanteks for intake, but now i want an AIO cooler because here in Mexico is hot as balls right now, my case is the Phanteks P300 so radiator support is only in the front.

Or maybe a 120mm radiator would be enough? Im going for the Ryzen 5 2400G but i would like future proof

A dual radiator will perform much better than a single rad, espically if you plan to overclock it. As for the fasn you can get adapters to mount a 140mm fan but it would be easier to get some pressure optimized 120mm fans or use the ones that come with the AIO itself.