Deepcool RGB 350 paired with Gigabyte's RGB Fusion?

2SPOOKY4ME
Go to solution Solved by Revan654,

Yes and No. It's will be based on how the LED's are wired. Some of the controllers use different setup then Motherboard headers. I'm not sure what setup Gigabyte uses for Fusion headers.

RGB350 does say Compatible with Gigabyte. It looks like only there RGB100 and RGB380 series don't work with motherboard header.

So my Gigabyte Z370M D3H has an rgb header, is it possible to connect the strips to the RGB header and control with the software? 

CPU: i5-8400 |  CPU COOLER: Cryorig H7 QUAD LUMI | MOBO: Gigabyte Z370M D3H RAM:  16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200mhz CL15 | 

GPU: Zotac GTX 1070 Mini @ +180/400 | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250gb, Western Digital Blue 2TB, Western Digital Green 1TB | Monitor: ViewSonic XG2401 144hz | Keyboard:  Corsair K70 Cherry MX RED Mouse: Zowie EC1-A

Yes and No. It's will be based on how the LED's are wired. Some of the controllers use different setup then Motherboard headers. I'm not sure what setup Gigabyte uses for Fusion headers.

RGB350 does say Compatible with Gigabyte. It looks like only there RGB100 and RGB380 series don't work with motherboard header.

Current Build: Project Frost
Gaming Rig Build: Project Ice Dragon

10 hours ago, Revan654 said:

Cool! Thanks a lot for the info, I was planning to sync all of my rgb components but that seems to be impossible at this point. 

CPU: i5-8400 |  CPU COOLER: Cryorig H7 QUAD LUMI | MOBO: Gigabyte Z370M D3H RAM:  16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200mhz CL15 | 

GPU: Zotac GTX 1070 Mini @ +180/400 | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250gb, Western Digital Blue 2TB, Western Digital Green 1TB | Monitor: ViewSonic XG2401 144hz | Keyboard:  Corsair K70 Cherry MX RED Mouse: Zowie EC1-A