Unable to display native resolution

Jessentis

I have a msi seahawk 1080 and three lg 25um58p monitors using a rankie display port to hdmi adapter cabl for all three of them and after doing a driver update i haven't been able to get them to run at 2560x1080 on any of them even if i change the timings and refresh rate. I've factory reset my monitors, replugged them into different ports, updated my gpu driver again and messed around with the frequencies even though i doubt that's it and still nothing is working and refuses to do anything more than 1920x1080. When i do try and get it to run at 2560 is goes black for maybe a second, then flashes black a white for maybe 5 seconds, shows the display perfectly fine for about 2 seconds, goes back to flashing, working, flashing then it goes back to 1920x1080 after the timer thing. Have no idea what else to try to make it work so any suggestions would be great even if they don't work.

Probably irrelevant but I do also have a forth 1920x1080 monitor that runs off of hdmi and has been working perfectly.

Once again to clarify all this has happened since i done a driver update and the only reason i decided to do a driver update is because when it boots the gpu took like three minutes to sort itself out and get going and when i tried to boot with anything but that gpu it booted in about 15 seconds like i would expect it to

Have you tried plugging into a HDMI source using a HDMI only cable instead of display port? I would test your display buy plugging it into a HDMI source with a HDMI cable and see if it can do the full resolution. If so there's a problem with your setup either the drivers, cables or your video card.

Living Room: HTPC (M1 Mac Mini 8/256) HiFi (Furman Elite-15 PFi > Cambridge 851N > Emotiva A300 > Focal Chora 826) Display (65-inch LG Oled, 22-inch Dell)

Office: Workstation (AMD 3900X, RX5700XT, 32GB) Headphones (Cambridge DacMagic+ > Schiit Lyr 3 > DT 990. 2 Sonos One in Stereo) Display (32-inch Gigabyte)

2 hours ago, lttUser1234 said:

Have you tried plugging into a HDMI source using a HDMI only cable instead of display port? I would test your display buy plugging it into a HDMI source with a HDMI cable and see if it can do the full resolution. If so there's a problem with your setup either the drivers, cables or your video card.

it works with a hdmi source and hdmi cable but i dont see why its only now not working when ti was working fine before

On ‎05‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 2:05 PM, Jessentis YouTube said:

it works with a hdmi source and hdmi cable but i dont see why its only now not working when ti was working fine before

Try driver rollback.

Living Room: HTPC (M1 Mac Mini 8/256) HiFi (Furman Elite-15 PFi > Cambridge 851N > Emotiva A300 > Focal Chora 826) Display (65-inch LG Oled, 22-inch Dell)

Office: Workstation (AMD 3900X, RX5700XT, 32GB) Headphones (Cambridge DacMagic+ > Schiit Lyr 3 > DT 990. 2 Sonos One in Stereo) Display (32-inch Gigabyte)