Can I have a 360 radiator running with one fan missing ?

Can I run a 360 triple rad running with only two fans and will this damage my radiator I purchased the second radiator today and forgot that I need to buy one more fan lol ? 

2 minutes ago, Game_on said:

Can I run a 360 triple rad running with only two fans and will this damage my radiator I purchased the second radiator today and forgot that I need to buy one more fan lol ? 

Air pressure would leak out of the missing fan spot and it wouldn't go thru the fins. I would put a piece of cardboard over it.

What if I put a 140 leaning at the end since it a rad for 120mm fan I only have two 120mm and I have plenty of 140mm fans

1 minute ago, Game_on said:

What if I put a 140 leaning at the end since it a rad for 120mm fan I only have two 120mm and I have plenty of 140mm fans

Pressure would leak out the fan thats leaning and would be placebo.

Does it matter which is in and out on the radiator ?

15 minutes ago, Game_on said:

It's fine you can leave a space empty, and it will essentially just work as a 240mm active rad with a passive 120mm section. 

4 minutes ago, Game_on said:

As far as liquid goes ?

No for rads it doesn't matter unless your running something very unique like an Aquacomputer airplex which has labeled input and output ports. 

Is there anything I can do to flush my new radiator with out going to the store to buy distilled water ? Or do I even have to flush out a new radiator ?

3 minutes ago, Game_on said:

Is there anything I can do to flush my new radiator with out going to the store to buy distilled water ? Or do I even have to flush out a new radiator ?

You must flush a new radiator and you must have distilled water on hand also. For the initial cleaning and flushing you can use regular tap water, a good way is to partially fill the rad and vigorously shake it before flushing it out, doing so a dozen times or more is good start. Once you know it's clean and nothing comes out of the rad, you want to do a few final rinses with distilled water to remove any minerals from the tap water. 

Ok I understand darn I guess to the store i go 

What about waterblocks I only flushed my monoblock but never did my gpus blocks ?

Just now, Game_on said:

What about waterblocks I only flushed my monoblock but never did my gpus blocks ?

Blocks are fairly clean out of the box but it doesn't hurt to give it a rinse with some distilled water before assembly. 

Hey I have one last question for you since you seem to have a pretty good amount of knowledge how much more to you think my temps will drop when I add this second 360 rad to my loop I have one ek 360 one monoblock two gpu blocks and I was getting 52c on all components how Low do you estimate when I add the second 360 rad ?

5 hours ago, Game_on said:

Hey I have one last question for you since you seem to have a pretty good amount of knowledge how much more to you think my temps will drop when I add this second 360 rad to my loop I have one ek 360 one monoblock two gpu blocks and I was getting 52c on all components how Low do you estimate when I add the second 360 rad ?

Hard to say exactly but in most cases with extra rad space it’s more about silent cooling under full load more than trying to drop temps further. With an excess of rad space you can essentially dial back the fan speed while still getting the same amount of cooling potential. 

A very rough estimate would be:

to double the rads will result in half of the delta (water temperature - air temperature).

So if you have ~25°C i your room -> 27°C delta

A 2nd rad could lower it by ~13K, if you provide fresh air for the 2nd rad and not warm air from the 1st rad.

Again: a very rough estimate!