Acer Predator X27 G-Sync Monitor

yeah, I don't expect AUO to be able to mass produce it without issues (it's already been so behind schedule) or Asus/Acer to have decent QC. It would love it if they exceeded my expectations but that may be wishful thinking. Will have to wait for not-trash reviews to come out and see how many people have issues and have to RMA

Personally I would never buy an Acer anything. I'll buy 2 of the Asus PG27UQ displays once they hit the shelves. Acer's quality control and design choices have always been questionable. 

5950X | 32GB G.Skill DDR4 3600 | ASUS Dark Hero | EVGA FTW3 Ultra 3090 Hybrid | ASUS PG27UQ & PG279Q | Dual Samsung 970 Evo+ 2TB | Corsair AX1600i | Corsair H150i Pro Capillex | Corsair 1000D

9 hours ago, StereotypicalTechSupport said:

I would love to hear views on this : Acer launches first HDR Nvidia G-Sync monitor

https://mybroadband.co.za/news/hardware/260965-acer-launches-first-hdr-nvidia-g-sync-monitor.html

Also missing from that headline is the resolution 4K HDR @ 144hz. 

I am currently running at my main 3 x 32 Acer Predator monitors, and I do love them quite a bit.

So personally, reading the price of a 27 inch monitor (granted 144hz) is going to cost $1999, I almost died laughing. 

At that price (USD), it's just not going to happen (for me). I can't fathom why they would price it this way, I could see it in the $12-1300 price range, but for me, it ain't happening now.