Asus Ultrawide Monitor dead? Conctant flickering and jittering with white border!

Sooo, i guess I need some help again.

I left my PC on overnight and came back just a moment ago, when I discovered that there was a white-ish border around the screen and that it was flickering like crazy. So, first I thought it was some sort of graphics driver bug. So I rebooted my machine. But after that the monitor was still flickering the same way. Even after I cut power to the monitor and plugged it back in it still flickered. So I did a reset in the OSD and unplugged the DP cable. Even then it keeps on flickering. Do I have a dead Monitor on my Hand?? And why is this happening. Does anyone know something I can do apart from contacting ASUS support and RMAing the monitor?

Any help is appreciated in advance!

Nick

BTW, the Monitor is an ASUS Swift PG348

3FBC3CE8-2AC9-4E6B-B460-23EE1A152C81.jpeg

E71474FF-325A-49F8-ACF3-72714808CEA5.MOV

Well, now it sort of works again. It still flickers a bit, but is usable again. Hmmm

lmoa ded 

return it m8

• 3 years later...
On 5/14/2018 at 11:17 PM, GameTime007 said:

Well, now it sort of works again. It still flickers a bit, but is usable again. Hmmm

Hey dude, I know this is an old post, but I'm having the exact same issue on the same monitor. This is the second time its occurred, but the first time i don't know what fixed it. 

What was your outcome? Have you still got the monitor?