Where to buy cable combs online in Canada?

Hey guys so I just bought a new Evga G3 psu and am going to be ordering a kit of sleeved cables for it so I really want to find some cable combs to do the cables justice. I mean after all if you are spending 120 bucks on custom cables you might as well get some combs to make it look nicer, I just can't seem to find anywhere I can buy them thats Canadian or doesn't have outrageous shipping/high prices. Anyone know a good place that ships to Canada for decent prices or a Canadian site? The cables I'm buying are the BitFenix Alchemy 2.0, and they are going in an evga g3 650W. Thanks! 

1 minute ago, bringmepeterpan said:

Hey guys so I just bought a new Evga G3 psu and am going to be ordering a kit of sleeved cables for it so I really want to find some cable combs to do the cables justice. I mean after all if you are spending 120 bucks on custom cables you might as well get some combs to make it look nicer, I just can't seem to find anywhere I can buy them thats Canadian or doesn't have outrageous shipping/high prices. Anyone know a good place that ships to Canada for decent prices or a Canadian site? The cables I'm buying are the BitFenix Alchemy 2.0, and they are going in an evga g3 650W. Thanks! 

Welcome to the Forums!

For cable combs you can get kits for them from Cable Mod either at Newegg or individual ones from places like Dazmode. 

-Moved to Modding Section-