Need help with size and placements of Setup

Hello, I'm in the planning of my second build and need some help with the understanding of sizing and fitting of my components. My first build used a Corsair 800D with a Corsair H100 CPU Cooler, so I didn't need to worry if everything would fit or not.

Now I have gone with the "Corsair Graphite 600T Special Edition White Case" which is far smaller then my 800D and a 2-way GPU setup I'm wanting to add a water cooling setup to this build, I have come to the decision of:

(I'm still to decide on if i'm going with AMD or Intel so the GPU's will be a GTX 670 as the card for now)

"XSPC Raystorm 750 RS240 Water Cooling Kit"

"XSPC Razor GTX 670 Full Coverage Waterblock x2"

"XSPC Memory Water Block and Side Plate Set"

"Corsair Graphite 600T Special Edition White Case"

I want to know if anyone has had experience with the 600T and if this water cooling set would sit nicely in the case with all the other parts, any considerations that you may have towards this build would be appreciative.

sorry links playing up will chuck links in later.

Hi and welcome to the forums,

I highly recommend using a bigger case for this build as a single 240mm rad will struggle with that load. Generally you want 120 per item + a 120. Following this rule you would need 2 240 rads + a 120 which I think is possible with modification to the 600T. Are you able to/have the skill to mod the case?

Thanks for the quick respond, sorry about the slow one. I'm willing to do modifications to the case, I have seen some nice mods to the case which i wouldn't mind trying and considering I will hardly use most of the bay drives in the case I have a big area to be able to give me some room to work with.

Thanks for the tip on the Rads it really helped me get my mind around exactly what i'm dealing with, if i'm going to have to have 2x240mm Rads + 120 Rad should I think about setting them up in and external setup?(even if i go with a bigger rad/s) as well would I need to worry about the pump with the extra length of tubing?

I really love the case and I have seen the case with water cooling setups so I wanna make this a challenging build for my self.

You should be able to get away with atleast 2 240mm radiators in that case. Have a play around in Google Sketchup if you like and see what fits - I do have my doubts over whether you'll fit a 120 as well but who knows. As far as internal vs external rads, my vote is always internal - makes moving things easier.