The same RAM + different timings will it work?

Hello everyone, 

I am upgrading my friend's PC he wants every slot in his motherboard filled in!
So he has already 32GB of memory (this one: Corsair Vengeance LPX CMK32GX4M2A2400C14) the timings on these ones are 14-16-16-31.

We found him on eBay the same memory (Corsair Vengeance LPX CMK32GX4M2A2400C16) but with slightly different timings: 16-16-16-39

The question is if I order him this ram pair will it work smoothly with his existing one together?

And is the XMP profile the same for all of them or I will have to create a new overclocking (2400) profile to match them all?

"I know it is more than enough of RAM, but some people like my friend wants best of the best".

The speed, brand and size of the RAMs are the same.

Thanks a lot for tips and advices.

If the timings aren't the same, they're not binned the same, even if they're the same frequency. So they are not the same chip. Likely it will run fine together at native 2133 or 2400 or 2666 depending on your friend's platform. Of course, if he does have left over money, he could always test it and just sell it if it doesn't work.

Main rig: i7 8086K // EVGA Z370 Micro // 16GB Gskill TridentZ 3200Mhz CL14 // Sapphire Pulse RX 7800XT// a variety of noctua cooling // Corsair RM750x v2 //  Fractal Meshify C

Secondary rig: R5 3600 // MSI B450i Gaming Plus // 16GB Gskill FlareX 3200CL14 // MSI GTX 1080ti Gaming X // Cooler Master V650 // Fractal Meshify C

Audio setup: Audient iD4 // Adam A7X // Sennheiser HD 650 // Sennheiser HD 25-II // Audio Technica M50x // Sennheiser Momentum 4

i have Gskill CL15 in quad channel and Crucial CL16 quad channel, also they are at different speeds and all good.

It's a leap of faith most of the time, since there is no way anyone could ever test every possible RAM combination.

My guess is YES. But it's not guaranteed by any means.