I have a question

I know there are lots of these kind of questions in these forums but i just want to write mine here.

so, i just bought new cpu (fx 8350) and i tested Fortnite, which run only 40 fps on low settings, and my previous cpu ran that same amount of fps, so does anyone know whats the issue?

my pc specs:

amd fx 8350

gtx 560 ti

8gb 1333mhz ram

530w psu

asrock 970 pro3 motherboard

3 minutes ago, Himommies said:

Have you considred that the 8350 is a shit cpu and the fact that you have a 560ti.Those FPS look pretty good

i know my pc is not high end but you shouldnt be rude because of that?

1 minute ago, ImNoobAtPcStuff said:

i know my pc is not high end but you shouldnt be rude because of that?

No not that but actully,unless the FX was under 40 bucks,you woud have been better off getting a Kaby Lake Pentium and and upgrading down the line.The FX line is really really bad

My life

2 minutes ago, Himommies said:

No not that but actully,unless the FX was under 40 bucks,you woud have been better off getting a Kaby Lake Pentium and and upgrading down the line.The FX line is really really bad

ye but if i wanted to get some intel cpu i should have buyed a new mobo too, but im gonna one day get new mobo, intel cpu and better gpu

3 minutes ago, ImNoobAtPcStuff said:

ye but if i wanted to get some intel cpu i should have buyed a new mobo too, but im gonna one day get new mobo, intel cpu and better gpu

No-one should be investing more money in FX.You are severly underestimating how bad they are.They are aorund current pentium-i3 levels

My life

7 minutes ago, ImNoobAtPcStuff said:

It’s not to mock you for not having the absolute best system. It’s saying you shouldn’t expect much from a crap architecture that is 6 years old paired with a GPU that is 7 years old to run recent demanding games. 

May I ask what processor you had before the 8350?

6 minutes ago, UnleashedPride said:

It’s not to mock you for not having the absolute best system. It’s saying you shouldn’t expect much from a crap architecture that is 6 years old paired with a GPU that is 7 years old to run recent demanding games. 

May I ask what processor you had before the 8350?

Amd athlon x2 i dont remember the rest but 2.7 ghz and dual core

nothing is wrong, your gpu is the issue. Look at youtube videos testing that gpu in fornite -they get 60-50 fps at 720p-

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K @4.9 GHz 6-Core Processor CPU Cooler: be quiet! - Dark Rock Pro 3 67.8 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing CPU CoolerMotherboard: MSI - Z370I GAMING PRO CARBON AC Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard Memory: PNY - Anarchy 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 @3000 MemoryStorage: 960 evo 500gbVideo Card:place holderCase: Phanteks - Enthoo EVOLV ITX TG (Black) Mini ITX Desktop Case Power Supply:SeaSonic - EVO Edition 620W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 pwm 59.5 CFM  140mm Fan Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 PWM High-Speed 73.3 CFM  120mm Fan Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 PWM High-Speed 73.3 CFM  120mm Fan Monitor: Dell - S2716DG 27.0" 2560x1440 144Hz Monitor Mouse: Place holder Sony H.ear on Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphone, Charcoal Black (MDR100ABN/B)  LEOBOG K26 Wired RGB Mechanical Keyboard,Gaming Keyboard,RGB Color Backlight,104 Key,Anti-Ghosting For Full Key,Blue Switches,Aluminum Chassis,Detachable wrist rest,PC,Computer, Laptop,BLACK (Black)EZDIY-FAB Sleeved Cable - Cable extension for power supply with extra-sleeved 24 PIN 8PIN 6PIN 4+4 PIN With COMBS- Black Grey

pcpartpicker: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/resdal42/saved/sCW6XL

8 hours ago, IAnthonyFX said:

nothing is wrong, your gpu is the issue. Look at youtube videos testing that gpu in fornite -they get 60-50 fps at 720p-

would overclocking the gpu help a bit?

12 hours ago, ImNoobAtPcStuff said:

would overclocking the gpu help a bit?

well yes i would assume, do you want to mess around with it? I would instead sell your hardware and buy better components.

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K @4.9 GHz 6-Core Processor CPU Cooler: be quiet! - Dark Rock Pro 3 67.8 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing CPU CoolerMotherboard: MSI - Z370I GAMING PRO CARBON AC Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard Memory: PNY - Anarchy 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 @3000 MemoryStorage: 960 evo 500gbVideo Card:place holderCase: Phanteks - Enthoo EVOLV ITX TG (Black) Mini ITX Desktop Case Power Supply:SeaSonic - EVO Edition 620W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 pwm 59.5 CFM  140mm Fan Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 PWM High-Speed 73.3 CFM  120mm Fan Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 PWM High-Speed 73.3 CFM  120mm Fan Monitor: Dell - S2716DG 27.0" 2560x1440 144Hz Monitor Mouse: Place holder Sony H.ear on Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphone, Charcoal Black (MDR100ABN/B)  LEOBOG K26 Wired RGB Mechanical Keyboard,Gaming Keyboard,RGB Color Backlight,104 Key,Anti-Ghosting For Full Key,Blue Switches,Aluminum Chassis,Detachable wrist rest,PC,Computer, Laptop,BLACK (Black)EZDIY-FAB Sleeved Cable - Cable extension for power supply with extra-sleeved 24 PIN 8PIN 6PIN 4+4 PIN With COMBS- Black Grey

pcpartpicker: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/resdal42/saved/sCW6XL