Bottom air cooler for Razer Blade?

Reyna1do

Hi all.

I have a Razer Blade with the GTX 1060 in it. I'm having a trip with my lady friend in about 4 months and I wanted to know if there's any of those bottom fan coolers for laptops anyone can recommend for this particular notebook?

I had another trip a while back and used it for gaming. Games were Black Ops 1, Black Ops 2, CSGO and Fortnite. These games aren't very heavy (at least I think so) but CSGO makes the laptop sound like it's a jet taking off. 

Maybe anyone can recommend me some tweaks? The games I run are kinda old and I just wanted to know if there was a way to help reduce noise and keep it a bit cooler. 

Thanks!

17 minutes ago, Reyna1do said:

Hi all.

I have a Razer Blade with the GTX 1060 in it. I'm having a trip with my lady friend in about 4 months and I wanted to know if there's any of those bottom fan coolers for laptops anyone can recommend for this particular notebook?

I had another trip a while back and used it for gaming. Games were Black Ops 1, Black Ops 2, CSGO and Fortnite. These games aren't very heavy (at least I think so) but CSGO makes the laptop sound like it's a jet taking off. 

Maybe anyone can recommend me some tweaks? The games I run are kinda old and I just wanted to know if there was a way to help reduce noise and keep it a bit cooler. 

Thanks!

You can go with a modded Cooler Master Notepal U2 or U3, but there is really no way to make the Blades not loud. I seem to have gotten a miracle Blade that doens't overheat (or even throttle for that matter) but there is no way in hell to make it quite.

Desktop: i9 11900k, 32GB DDR4, 4060 Ti 8GB 🙂