WiFi Issues

Pyrofunto

Hi, I am having some trouble here. This should be in the "haunted hardware" section.

So, at first, on a friend's computer sitting next to me, there was, without reason, a zone of the screen that was unclickable, so we restarted it and it fixed it, only one other problem came with it.

The wifi disconnected and is now unable to reconnect, we tried to check the drivers, restart the pc etc. and then tried to forget the wifi to reconnect again. Only now the credentials are refused (while they are accepted on other PC's). If only there was only that, now (10 minutes later) my PC also started to have the exact same unclickable zone, so i also restarted it and I am having the exact same issues with the wifi. We didn't downloaded anything shared any files and at this point I really do not know what is going on.

Can Anyone help?

1 hour ago, Pyrofunto said:

Hi, I am having some trouble here. This should be in the "haunted hardware" section.

So, at first, on a friend's computer sitting next to me, there was, without reason, a zone of the screen that was unclickable, so we restarted it and it fixed it, only one other problem came with it.

The wifi disconnected and is now unable to reconnect, we tried to check the drivers, restart the pc etc. and then tried to forget the wifi to reconnect again. Only now the credentials are refused (while they are accepted on other PC's). If only there was only that, now (10 minutes later) my PC also started to have the exact same unclickable zone, so i also restarted it and I am having the exact same issues with the wifi. We didn't downloaded anything shared any files and at this point I really do not know what is going on.

Can Anyone help?

Go into your router's settings make a backup and then reset it. That will probably solve the connection issues.

Not sure about the other problems. What were you guys doing?

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

15 minutes ago, Cyberspirit said:

Go into your router's settings make a backup and then reset it. That will probably solve the connection issues.

Not sure about the other problems. What were you guys doing?

It's not my wifi so i have no access to the router (enterprise connexion)