Fun "Scrapyard" Suggestions

Go to solution Solved by Lord Athetos,

maybe you shuold search for a gtx 690, i've recently seen a lot of these card selling for sub 130$, the card has a gtx 680 sli in one pcb, and it would crush a 460 sli in performance

So I had some old parts laying around, and I decided to build a random computer out of it and I'm looking for suggestions for GPU's now. Currently I have an MSI P6N SLI Platinum Mobo with a Xeon x3320 CPU and 4GB of OCZ DDR2 800MHZ, and a GTX 460 1GB.  So what I'm mainly needing is GPU suggestions. Should I got for another GTX 460 and SLI them, or go for another card and SLI them? I'm really wanting to do something SLI and preferably under $120 for both of the cards. Wanting older hardware as in pre 700 series from NVIDIA, but I would not be opposed for going AMD either. This is really just a kinda wacky and random build, so I'm not really concerned about total practicality. Just more of a top of the line for the era kinda thing. PSU is not an issue either as I will buy whatever is needed to power the GPU's since I know older parts suck up lots of power. Any help would be appreciated!

maybe you shuold search for a gtx 690, i've recently seen a lot of these card selling for sub 130$, the card has a gtx 680 sli in one pcb, and it would crush a 460 sli in performance

Spoiler

PC: Crimson DNA

CPU: Ryzen Threadripper 1920x | GPU: Titan X pascal | RAM: 64 Gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 2800 Mhz Motherboard: MSI x399 Creation PSU: Corsair TX850M Case: Deepcool Genome ROG certified edition | Keyboard: Razer Huntsman Elite + Razer Orbweaver chroma Mouse: Razer Naga

Laptop: Alienware 13 R3

CPUCore i7 7700HQ | GPU: GTX 1060 6 GB | RAM: 16 GB DDR4 Monitor: 1440p OLED touchscreen

2 hours ago, Lord Athetos said:

I was looking into one but most of the ones I see are kinda pricey. I actually got a line on a $50 760 so I may go that route. But I think if I can I'll get one of those thanks for the suggestion!