Activate Region Locked Steam Game?

If I'm in the US can I activate a China serial key using a VPN? Skyrim VR specifically

You need a vpn, then set it to china, activate the game and stop it, try to find a service that has a free trial and just make a account with a 5-min email

Quote=Reply      Feel free to tag me or sth if you have questions about Liquid Metal :) ROCKETS ARE LIFE                                                                      My current build:                                    

CPU: I7 6700k@4.7Ghz 1.31sth V; Liquid Metal (Thermal Grizzly Conductonaut) | Cooler: Corsair H100iv2 | GPU: HIS R9 390 | Motherboard: Asus Z170-A | RAM: 16GB 2133Mhz HyperX FuryX | Storage: 1x 250GB Samsung 960 Evo 1x random 4TB 7200RPM HDD | Case: Lian Li Alpha  550W | PSU: Corsair RM650i | Misc.: 6x Lian Li 120mm Bora RGB Fans

My Build Log: 

No but you can use a VPN to active it and the turn it off when you want to download it. I have done this before.

important figure in mensa

1 minute ago, Pangea2017 said:

If they notice that you regularly buy cheap keys from different markets they might not be happy. 

I doubt steam care. Like they make so much money, steam is basically a money printing machine at this point. Plus they already have the money and have sold it for cheaper anyway..

important figure in mensa

17 minutes ago, Jihakuz said:

No but you can use a VPN to active it and the turn it off when you want to download it. I have done this before.

Ok so once its download I can play it on a US ip?

21 minutes ago, Pangea2017 said:

If they notice that you regularly buy cheap keys from different markets they might not be happy. 

Yea I was just gonna do one game