*help needed* Small form factor streaming/editing build

Hey y’all, so I want to build a small form factor dedicated streaming/recording and editing pc for cheap-ish (so around like $500 but I’m willing to go over just need to start savin), I was thinkin “oh I’ll just look up some videos and look at some forums to figure out what I need, right!” Yeh, no I have no idea we’re to start. 

But I know that I need a powerful at least 4 core 4 thread cpu a decent amount of ram and a 1080p graphics card for editing. And I only want to do 720-1080p videos so I don’t need a high-end graphics card, I was actually leaning towards a cheap-o gtx 660 but I wanted to know  what y’all thought I should do.

so thanx for reading and if you have any ideas please let me know.

thanx y’all, Zev.

https://www.pcworld.com/article/3252066/computers/how-to-build-a-mini-itx-ryzen-gaming-pc.html

so I found this website about ryzen mini itx build so what if I switch out the Ryzen chip with one that has the integreted vega graphics instead of gettin a graphics card since I am just going to be editing videos and streaming/recording.

1 hour ago, Zevir_Orion said:

https://www.pcworld.com/article/3252066/computers/how-to-build-a-mini-itx-ryzen-gaming-pc.html

so I found this website about ryzen mini itx build so what if I switch out the Ryzen chip with one that has the integreted vega graphics instead of gettin a graphics card since I am just going to be editing videos and streaming/recording.

The new AMD APU's won't suffice for video editing and recording. You will need minimum a 4c4t Ryzen 3 chip and a dedicated GPU, the cheapest option above a 1050ti will be what you should get.

And please edit your post to include your budget, "cheap-ish" can mean a lot of different things.

i5-6600k (4.6) | Dark Rock 3 | MSI GAMING X 1060 6GB | 8GB DDR4 | 120GB SSD & 1TB HDD | Crystal 460x

| Acer GN246HL 1080p 24" 144hz & Acer G246HL 1080p 24" 60hz |

PSU Tier List | PC Partpickers: US Canada Australia UK