Ryzen 2600 build planning

Alright, So I have reserved my AMD Ryzen 2600 from my local MicroCenter. They have not been able to inform me whether they'd be getting any 470 boards on launch day and I'm worried. This is a build for my brother and it's supposed to look like this:

- Ryzen 2600 using the stock AMD cooler

- G-skill 16 gb ram (3200 mhz 8X2) (reserved the RipJaws 5)

- an affordable x470 motherboard available at launch, or a 2000 series ready x370 (I like the price of the prime X370 Pro from Asus and have it in my main system)

- ROG Strix 1060 6gb (already have the card)

- A couple of SSDs that are in his old machine

- a new budget case such as the CoolerMaster MasterBox Lite

- EVGA 600 watts PSU

My major concern is that I am picking up the processor and traveling 2 days later to build the PC half way across the globe, and I have never bought anything on launch day before. Has anyone seen 2000 Series ready motherboards available at Microcenter? What has been your experience with availability of launch day motherboards before at local retailers? I understand that there are likely going to be stability issues for a few weeks but it's ok 

No I do not want to upgrade to the 2700x as this is coming out of my own pocket =) 

AMD Ryzen 3950x under a Noctua D15S, 32 Gb G Skill FlareX 3200 DDR4 running at 3200 CL14, Gigabyte Aorus Pro 570 Wifi, Gigabyte 2070 Super hooked to a Dell U2718Q 4k HDR monitor & an Acer 1440p 144hz IPS panel of some kind, an Inland 1 TB M.2 PCIE 4 main drive, a Samsung NVME M.2 250Gb, WD Blue 500Gb  and 1 TB SSDs, Corsair RMX750, Rainbows and butterflies...