No Audio Windows 10

ColoradoJones12

My PC is not putting out any audio. I know I have the headphones connected properly. Before you say anything, I have tried setting default devices, rolling back drivers, as well as a couple other things. My headphones are the Sennheiser Game Zeroes, and my Motherboard is an Aorus X370 Gaming K7

25 minutes ago, ColoradoJones12 said:

My PC is not putting out any audio. I know I have the headphones connected properly. Before you say anything, I have tried setting default devices, rolling back drivers, as well as a couple other things. My headphones are the Sennheiser Game Zeroes, and my Motherboard is an Aorus X370 Gaming K7

Click on the audio icon in the bottom right corner and you might be able to click on the audio output text. If you can, you will maybe have options to switch between audio outputs. If not, make sure your audio header is plugged in properly if you're using front audio jacks.

16 hours ago, Qwright10 said:

Click on the audio icon in the bottom right corner and you might be able to click on the audio output text. If you can, you will maybe have options to switch between audio outputs. If not, make sure your audio header is plugged in properly if you're using front audio jacks.

I figured it out, I needed to repair the drivers, uninstall old drivers, change output ports on the back panel. It took me way too long.