Something going wrong with my PC.

Murakumo
Go to solution Solved by Murakumo,

I read the sticky and managed to fix it! It seems like it has do with having multiple hard drives plugged in that doesn't sit right with my computer. Thank you so much!

CPU: Ryzen 5 1600  DDR

PSU: Seasonic S12 II 620w

Mobo: Gigabyte AB350-Gaming

RAM: Crucial 8GB DDR4

I've been having alot of issues lately with my PC first my old power supply went out ,which was a EVGA 500 BQ bronze, only after about 9 months of use. About a couple days after replacing it with my new Seasonic PSU something else went wrong. While playing a GTA IV my computer suddenly shut off. After trying to turn it back on nothing came up on my monitor and my mouse and keyboard wouldn't light up but everything seemed to be working fine inside the case all the fans were spinning all the lights were on. I've tried taking out everything except my CPU and Mobo but still doesn't seem to work. I don't know if it's my mobo that's died or if something is killing my PSUs or if my old PSU going out damaged my mobo and it had just given out.

As a side note my main hard drive that's about 4 years old now seems to have been dying since it always seems to be at 100% at random times when doing nothing or light tasks maybe the hard drive could've damaged my psu somehow?

-Moved to Troubleshooting-

If the fans and lights are spinning, it's likely you have a dead PSU.

Welcome to the forums!

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

I read the sticky and managed to fix it! It seems like it has do with having multiple hard drives plugged in that doesn't sit right with my computer. Thank you so much!

50 minutes ago, Murakumo said:

Don't forget to mark it as solved. Just mark your own comment as the solution ;)