Problem with letters on tablet

lorjackson
Go to solution Solved by Cadmiran,

I see some ways to aid you...

First: open Google search and use query like how to repair outlook express inbox.dbx file or any other - usually it helps

Another - I dug out Internet, only couple of minutes and came across on Outlook Express Online Service - it still works, because not so many people use such retro software

I've installed MS Outlook Express on my old tablet. All my correspondence is stored on it. Every week my boss sends me couple of letters. It is my tasks for extra-work on weekend. Last weekend, I received these letters in Friday, looked it through and I closed the app. But in Saturday these email were disappeared. I reinstalled app, but I didn't find it. My boss said that he had already removed these letters. Now, I hope, that there is some way to see it again.

I see some ways to aid you...

First: open Google search and use query like how to repair outlook express inbox.dbx file or any other - usually it helps

Another - I dug out Internet, only couple of minutes and came across on Outlook Express Online Service - it still works, because not so many people use such retro software