Help! PC WON'T POWER UP!

Pustulio

Need help! 

My desktop wont turn on. No power, no lights, no nothing. No response from the power button. 

I played before going to sleep it was still ok that time. I left it open so i can download a 27gb dlc (my internet's slow so i tried to download it overnight). When i woke up the PC was off, i tried to turn it back on but it wont turn on. 

Any comments and suggestions is much appreciated. 

Also i just recently upgraded my pc. 

Here's the specs:

Processor : amd A8 -> ryzen 5 1600

Mobo: gigabyte F2a58m-ds2 -> msi bazooka b350

Gpu: msi radeon rx580

Ram: hyperx fury 8gb 1866 -> hyperx fury 8gb 2400

Hdd: 1tb wd & 2tb wd

PSU: Thermaltake smart se 630w

Case: orion atx -> phanteks eclipse P300

See, the "it turned off overnight while I slept" is always a tricky problem, but I'll try and help.

I'd start with clearing CMOS. I'd also suspect the PSU from the start, because who knows, maybe there was a power surge overnight.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

1 minute ago, kelvinhall05 said:

See, the "it turned off overnight while I slept" is always a tricky problem, but I'll try and help.

I'd start with clearing CMOS. I'd also suspect the PSU from the start, because who knows, maybe there was a power surge overnight.

Thanks. I'll update once i get it done. 

I removed and reseated the CMOS on the motherboard. Still no power. Maybe it's the power supply, though i cant be sure cause i have no spare lying around. 

5 minutes ago, Pustulio said:

I removed and reseated the CMOS on the motherboard. Still no power. Maybe it's the power supply, though i cant be sure cause i have no spare lying around. 

Go to a store nearby (if you have one) and just buy something cheap that you can return later (by cheap I mean of good quality, just a low price).

EDIT: Does the PSU smell like ozone?

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

2 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Go to a store nearby (if you have one) and just buy something cheap that you can return later (by cheap I mean of good quality, just a low price).

EDIT: Does the PSU smell like ozone?

It's late in my country so i can't buy a replacement now. Maybe tomorrow.

I don't think so. Smelled it earlier, no sign of burnt circuitry. Also i tried shorting the power switch but still no response.

51 minutes ago, Sack said:

How lazy are you? There is literally a thread for just this problem at the top of this section!

My bad. I am new here. Thanks for the info. Again, sorry for the inconvenience. I'll look into it. Sorry again.