mATX cases with windows

Okjoek

I want to move from ATX to mATX because I don't want to incur the penalties to price, cooling, compatibility and expand-ability that are usually associated. At the same time ATX is too large, heavy and under-utilized by a single-GPU user like me.

In Win 310

Seems like one of the fancier options. Really clean and premium looking. Quite frankly though I'd be too afraid to do mods in fear of ruining it.

https://www.amazon.com/InWin-301-Black-Tempered-Micro-ATX/dp/B07229QBYM/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1521291793&sr=8-11&keywords=mATX+case

Spoiler

81s-shS5giL._SL1500_.jpg

Rosewill FBM-X1

It's really cheap for a case of this quality I think that even comes with 2 fans installed. Unfortunately it's got one of those top-to-bottom drive cage things that I would have to mod out (atleast partially) which I'm sure I could do, it just sucks trying to work on stuff like cable management, long GPUs, front case fans and I/O with that there. Otherwise this case looks great for some mods I had in mind. It also has a clean professional looking exterior.

https://www.amazon.com/ROSEWILL-Computer-computer-transparent-FBM-X1/dp/B072F29JP4/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1521291793&sr=8-7&keywords=mATX+case

Spoiler

91xxREzEJqL._SL1500_.jpg

BitFenix Prodigy M

Some of the pictures in the Amazon page are incorrectly showing an ITX case which threw me off at first (might explain numerous negative reviews). The first thing I noticed was the exterior legs+ handles. Normally anything that makes a case "not a cube" turns me off because I hate the "gamer angles", but I really like this because I was planning to mod my own carrying handles on anyway. Appears to be a lot of room for fans for air cooling on top, bottom and rear. It even has a front panel drive bay which I was considering as a location for a card reader/USB hub, IDK yet, it might not look good with this this case's aesthetic.

https://www.amazon.com/BitFenix-Micro-Mini-ITX-Motherboard-BFC-PRM-300-WWWKW-RP/dp/B00T2WIRUC/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1521291793&sr=8-15&keywords=mATX+case

Spoiler

51i7GXBrBEL.jpg

Thermaltake Versa H18

It's got a clean look. Don't really like PSU shrouds though. Especially with that ugly logo on it IMO. Wonder if that's easily removable.

https://www.amazon.com/Thermaltake-Versa-Computer-Chassis-CA-1D4-00S1NN-00/dp/B079G3TNDM/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1521291793&sr=8-14&keywords=mATX%2Bcase&th=1

Spoiler

71lh-WDCpUL._SL1000_.jpg

Okay so that's just some of my favorite options so far. I'm a little surprised at just how few windowed mATX cases there are compared to ATX. Atleast there are some nice looking options like these. Do you like any of these or did I miss any good ones?

The Meshify Mini C

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811352086&cm_re=Meshify_C-_-11-352-086-_-Product

EDIT: Also the Corsair 88r is a good little mATX case as well. I have used 2 in builds in the past and its a fun case to build in  https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811139068&cm_re=Corsaie_88r-_-11-139-068-_-Product

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

8 minutes ago, legacy99 said:

The interior looks clean and great for air cooling, but I just don't like the front panel and I'm not a big fan of PSU shrouds. Thanks for the suggestion though, I hadn't seen that one.

EDIT: The corsair one is really nice. I like the clean exterior and all the room for fans.

10 minutes ago, Himommies said:

If you can find one I reccomend the OG evolv

I think I remember a HardwareCanuks review on one of those and I remember them saying that it was big for an mATX case to accommodate water coolers.

I just moved my rig into a Q300L and it looks good. The main downside is it doesn't support tall tower coolers.

20180311_013322.jpg

20180312_000419.jpg

20 hours ago, DarkStang said:

I just moved my rig into a Q300L and it looks good. The main downside is it doesn't support tall tower coolers.

20180312_000419.jpg

That looks great! Welcome to the forum.

How do you like that ASRock Motherboard? It's AM4 right? I'm still not sure what the best AM4 mATX board would be for me to get.

7 hours ago, Okjoek said:

That looks great! Welcome to the forum.

How do you like that ASRock Motherboard? It's AM4 right? I'm still not sure what the best AM4 mATX board would be for me to get.

Yeah it's am4. I've had it for about a year now. It overclocks reasonably well and stays cool. I have a 1700 in there at 3.9ghz and 1.35v. I would recommend it for the price of you're looking at B350.