Mjolnir build

DrBonesMcCoy

Hi all, I am currently making a 3D model for Mjolnir, the hammer Thor uses. I have the current dimensions of 215.9mm long and then 139.7mm talkk and 139.77 mm wide. I have left a small amount of material around the inside so it isn't a very thin piece of metal supporting the shape. I'm struggling to find an ITX board or smaller capable of fitting into this tight space. Does anyone have any suggestions? I could just make the hammer bigger but then it wouldn't feel right. thanks

The Darkened Phantom(With some light shining through)

CPU: I7-8700K @4.9Ghz 1.313 V Core

COOLER: Corsair H115i

GPU: 1070 Founders Edition @Stock settings

RAM: 16GB DDR4 CL14 TEAM GROUP DARK PRO 8PACK Hand picked Samsung B-Dies @ 3200mhz

PSU: Corsair RM 850X

CASE: Enthoo Pro M Special Edition

STORAGE: 1X 128GB SSD, 1X120GB SSD, 1 X 500GB NVME PCIE SSD and 1X 2TB HDD

10 hours ago, DrBonesMcCoy said:

Hi all, I am currently making a 3D model for Mjolnir, the hammer Thor uses. I have the current dimensions of 215.9mm long and then 139.7mm talkk and 139.77 mm wide. I have left a small amount of material around the inside so it isn't a very thin piece of metal supporting the shape. I'm struggling to find an ITX board or smaller capable of fitting into this tight space. Does anyone have any suggestions? I could just make the hammer bigger but then it wouldn't feel right. thanks

Put the board at an angle.