*SOLVED*My pc won't boot up at all. Plz Help Me!

KGP-6401

So my current system is a

(Aspire E-380)

AMD Athlon II 64 x2 4400+ AM2 cpu

4GB of ddr2 ram

250 watt fsp group power supply

And I reacently purchased a 

AMD phenom II X4 B70 AM2+/AMD3

Now most AMD processors are backward compatable with old sockets with loss of some speed but that didnt matter to me. So I tested it if it would work. And well it didn't boot at all. No fan spin,no bios screen,no nothing. I already updated my bios to the most recent on a HT 2000 motherboard and was working just fine then I put in the cpu. and.....nothing so I switch it out to the old cpu and....nothing. 

Im really scared right now as I am Broke (I mean who isn't) and dont have any money as of the moment. I am begining youtube with pc games and this is currently stoping my work so plz help!

151954204103755614482.jpg

have you tried reinserting your CPU and checking if there are bent pins in the socket

1 minute ago, PepperMan said:

have you tried reinserting your CPU and checking if there are bent pins in the socket

Yes, I have check I the cpu and mother board for any bent connection and their is none on both of the cpu I have.

maybe you fried your pws considering there is nothing showing up but have you checked the connection of the power cable from the wall 

2 minutes ago, PepperMan said:

maybe you fried your pws considering there is nothing showing up but have you checked the connection of the power cable from the wall 

I will have to check. I have another psu somewear, it alot older but ill try it.

30 minutes ago, KGP-6401 said:

I will have to check. I have another psu somewear, it alot older but ill try it.

It was psu problems. Thanks. Now I have to save up and get a good psu.