No Audio Enchancments Tab?

ParallelTwitch

My Focusrite Solo does not have an enchantments tab in the playback settings, id like to put the setting on where it cuts out the background noise when im not talking for my stream but the tab does not even show up

k.PNG.f9947bac6da83b301b80e5702a574489.PNG

Is it supposed to exist?  Have you noticed it exist before?  That tab and the contents therein are a function of the drivers for that device, and as such each audio device may offer a different set of options, or perhaps simply no options at all.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

It is not actually a windows feature. The "Enhancements" tab is where driver providers can put their stuff in lieu of having a separate audio panel designed by them. Nearly alkl realtek devices have this tab, but, for example, the contents for it on realtek are very different to the ones available with a a creative card.

The Focusrite will have *no* enhancements, it is an ASIO device. You will need to use software to suppress noise, or improve the recording environment.

23 hours ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Is it supposed to exist?  Have you noticed it exist before?  That tab and the contents therein are a function of the drivers for that device, and as such each audio device may offer a different set of options, or perhaps simply no options at all.

This is exactly the case. The Focusrite is a Microphone capture device designed for studio use. It will not have any "enhancements".