Smart HDMI Switch

So I’m tired of how my TV handles HDMI inputs. I have cable, android box, and Chromecast connected. But I hate having to use the remote to keep switching the inputs.

I want an HDMI Switch (min. 3 input)that doesn’t require me to push a button. I’d like it to be natively supported by Google Assistant but I’m willing to settle for it to run through IFTTT.

Ive checked amazon, banggood, & aliexpress. But no dice so far.

any suggestions?

I am not aware of a "Smart" HDMI switch that can be controlled by a Virtual Assistant at this point in time that is available off the shelf.

However, if you are tech savy then you could try to create one with the use of CEC (Consumer Electronics Control Protocol) on an HDMI Switch powered by a Raspberry Pi (RPI).

There are some switches that work with HDMI and CEC. These switches are smart enough to automatically turn on devices, an also change specific things on a TV or Source Device. These switches MIGHT have a control mechanism to allow you to switch everything with CEC Commands, which can be triggered by an RPI.Then the RPI can be programmed to work with Alexa.