mouse laggy help

gabrielvis8

i just installed new ram yesterday and all of a sudden when im playing overwatch my game might shutter and riun my aim or i would move my mouse and it would move very weird its a g602

Check for HDD or CPU spikes that can cause the game to stutter or check for fragmentation files if u store the game in mechanical drive.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

1 minute ago, Hiya! said:

Check for HDD or CPU spikes that can cause the game to stutter or check for fragmentation files if u store the game in mechanical drive.

i have ssd and cpu usage is 40%

1 minute ago, gabrielvis8 said:

i have ssd and cpu usage is 40%

If u remove the ram will it fix the problem?

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

Just now, Hiya! said:

If u remove the ram will it fix the problem?

lemme try reinstalling it 

10 minutes ago, gabrielvis8 said:

lemme try reinstalling it 

Dont re-install it REMOVE it.

Is it the same memory like the one u have installed or its a different memory from different brand and has different speed?

Try to tinker with the BIOS settings like enabling or disabling XMP or changing the ram timing.

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

Is it the same memory like the one u have installed or its a different memory from different brand and has different speed?

Try to tinker with the BIOS settings like enabling or disabling XMP or changing the ram timing.

same and the ram speed was 2666 

2 minutes ago, Hiya! said:

how do i install it in dual channel btw

1 minute ago, gabrielvis8 said:

how do i install it in dual channel btw

If your motherboard has 4 dimm slot install the ram in the slot no 2 and 4.

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

Just now, Hiya! said:

For optimumperformance, when enabling Dual Channelmode with twomemorymodules, we recommend that you install them in the DDR4_1 and DDR4_2 sockets.

Just now, Hiya! said:

mobo says this thou weird

Just now, gabrielvis8 said:

For optimumperformance, when enabling Dual Channelmode with twomemorymodules, we recommend that you install them in the DDR4_1 and DDR4_2 sockets.

What is your mobo anyway?

Just read the bios POST message or download cpu id tool to check if the ram runs in single or dual channel

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

Just read the bios POST message or download cpu id tool to check if the ram runs in single or dual channel

GA-A320MA-M.2 
(rev. 1.0)

i got 16gb ram before i removed it

9 minutes ago, gabrielvis8 said:
GA-A320MA-M.2 
(rev. 1.0)

Check your manual *picture it says DDR4_2 is in the slot no 2 and DDR4_1 is in the slot no 4.

9 minutes ago, gabrielvis8 said:

i got 16gb ram before i removed it

U can get 16GB in single or dual or even quad channel.

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]