Need Help/Advice w/ 750D 4790k + 1070 Loop

I'm fairly new to watercooling and this will be my first custom loop. I want to keep my 4790k and gtx1070 in the low 30s at idle and low to mid 60s at load. I do plan on overclocking the 4790k to 4.7ghz maybe 4.8 and will also be overclocking the 1070. I really want this to be a silent build so I got the quiet sp120s and the PR22-D5 for its speed adjuster.  If any of you have recommendations on how I should mount things in the loop please let me know because I want to to look nice too, I'm thinking about getting a separate pump/reservoir so I can put the res more on display. Thanks! :D

Below is how I'm thinking of setting it up

5213d20f30dc3e28efa68d74caf370eb.png.aa74f242e1d768a0938373c871612c77.png

welcome to the Linus Tech Tips forums!

see if you can locate a HardwareLabs SR1 360.

it'll fit nicely in the roof and will deliver a bit more thermal control with the low speed rpms of the fans over that ex rad.

and if at all possibler, that rear i/o fan could be intake (add a filter) to keep the VRM on the mobo cooler under those voltages.

as to the 60° 100% load might be a dream with no fan speed as those fans provide.

can't see if that is a AF 750D or not, but you'll want some strong intake fans in a 140 variety, but the non AF version will strangle the intake air.

move that res higher in the case to keep the tube length a bit more manageable and less 'out-of-place'.

you'll find that this big case just will not feel 'full' and lacking in ingredients.