Distance Alert Device?

Divide_By_0
Go to solution Solved by EpicGaming,
13 minutes ago, Divide_By_0 said:

Okay, I have a problem I know can be fixed with technology, but Google isn't helping me much here. I am looking for something (cheap, made in China, from eBay, preferably) that has two halves, a transmitter & Reciever that when they are too far apart (~3-4m) one will start either beeping or making some form of audible alarm, which will be used to put one side on a cane, and the other end on my grandfather, as he has a lot of trouble with forgetting his cane in the worst of places, we are on the 3rd cane and enough is enough! Any links or possible ideas (I can solder and stuff )

Ok, I think I found something but not sure.

Here is the link,

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Portable-mini-anti-lost-alarm-child_297432158.html?spm=a2700.7724857.main07.23.18444e8134guzu

Hope this Helps! 

Okay, I have a problem I know can be fixed with technology, but Google isn't helping me much here. I am looking for something (cheap, made in China, from eBay, preferably) that has two halves, a transmitter & Reciever that when they are too far apart (~3-4m) one will start either beeping or making some form of audible alarm, which will be used to put one side on a cane, and the other end on my grandfather, as he has a lot of trouble with forgetting his cane in the worst of places, we are on the 3rd cane and enough is enough! Any links or possible ideas (I can solder and stuff )

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700 GPU: NVIDIA GTX 1070 Cooling: N/A  Motherboard: N/A  Ram: 32GB

HDD: 4TB RAID 1 Array (two 4TB)  PSU: N/A Case: N/A OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Something Something Logitech

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2016 Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-M40X Speakers: ??? Monitor: 2 x HP 22cwa  Phone: OnePlus 3T (T-Mobile Network)

11 minutes ago, Divide_By_0 said:

Trackr, chipolo both work with a phone if that's an option.

Don't forget to quote when replying to me

13 minutes ago, Divide_By_0 said:

Ok, I think I found something but not sure.

Here is the link,

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Portable-mini-anti-lost-alarm-child_297432158.html?spm=a2700.7724857.main07.23.18444e8134guzu

Hope this Helps! 

2 hours ago, Thunderzzu said:

Trackr, chipolo both work with a phone if that's an option.

Phone is unfortunately NOT an option, its a legacy beeper phone,no smart capabilities (Because "That's useless.")

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700 GPU: NVIDIA GTX 1070 Cooling: N/A  Motherboard: N/A  Ram: 32GB

HDD: 4TB RAID 1 Array (two 4TB)  PSU: N/A Case: N/A OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Something Something Logitech

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2016 Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-M40X Speakers: ??? Monitor: 2 x HP 22cwa  Phone: OnePlus 3T (T-Mobile Network)

2 hours ago, EpicGaming said:

Thats exactly what I needed, thanks!