No Post on relatively new Gigabyte Ryzen computer

laquine

My computer has been operating without a hitch since May of 2017. All of a sudden though, after I had shut down my PC for the night, the following day, I go to turn on my PC, all the lights and fans start up for about 2 seconds and then everything goes dark. I check all my connections and hardware components and they all check out fine (except for the motherboard and cpu since I don't have other computers to check those from.). I watched as the computer goes through its first initial bootup, the CPU light turns on, then the DRAM, then the VGA, and then for a split second the CPU light, then it shuts down. Only light that stay illuminated is the Power LED on the front of the case. I cant wrap my mind around what went wrong. The only thing that changed with my PC was that it ran a few windows updates before it shut down for the night. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Main: AMD Ryzen 1600x | Custom Loop | Gigabyte Aorus X370 Gaming K5 | EVGA GTX 1070 Hybrid | Corsair 400C | 32GB (4X8GB) Corsair Vengeance Black DDR4 | Seasonic X-650 PSU | Samsung 960 EVO 256GB | Intel 520 240GB | Seagate Firecuda 1TB SSHD | Windows 10 Pro | LG 25UM58-P | Asus VS247H-P | Corsair Ironclaw RGB Mouse | Corsair Strafe Keyboard

Clear your CMOS. If you can get to the BIOS/UEFI, remove the CPU overclock to see if that's causing the problem. You can also unplug the power cord from the wall, and then hold down the power button on the front of the case for about 15-30 seconds. Then plug it back in and try it.

1 hour ago, Beowulff83 said:

Not sure if you had anything overclocked?  even if not it may be worth clearing your cmos.

Never had an overclock on it. Left tried clearing the CMOS twice before, ended up leaving the battery out all night. I've left it unplugged even logger. Still same issue when it try to turn it on. 

Main: AMD Ryzen 1600x | Custom Loop | Gigabyte Aorus X370 Gaming K5 | EVGA GTX 1070 Hybrid | Corsair 400C | 32GB (4X8GB) Corsair Vengeance Black DDR4 | Seasonic X-650 PSU | Samsung 960 EVO 256GB | Intel 520 240GB | Seagate Firecuda 1TB SSHD | Windows 10 Pro | LG 25UM58-P | Asus VS247H-P | Corsair Ironclaw RGB Mouse | Corsair Strafe Keyboard